Pinkerton review by Weezer

• Released: Sep 24, 1996
Weezer: Pinkerton

This record was an enormous change from weezers first cd. THis record was more of Rivers diary. This album was a little more lo-fi than recording. This lo-fi sound made this record sound even more personal feel. These lo-fi sounds were exclusive to this album. all of the other weezer albums have had amazing studio quality.

These lyrics sound as though they are copied directly from Rivers diary. From pink triangles angst ridden story of boy meets girl boy finds out girl likes girls to butterfly's almost too emo story. Over all these were weezer's most personal and in my opinion their best.

This ablum was an amzing album that could be listened to over and over again. With most cds after so many listens the album gets a little boring. With pinkerton the more listens the better the album gets. All tracks on this album are slendid except maybe no other one which can get a little old. I think that the more personal feel of this album makes it Weezers best album yet. I think if you are a weezer fan who does not own this album you need to get into your car drive to your local record store and buy this now.