Pinkerton review by Weezer

• Released: Sep 24, 1996
Weezer: Pinkerton

This is what I consider to be the most "honest" and "strage" of all the Weezer CD's. The music throughout this CD is very different from that of Blue Album, but in a way that is enjoyable. The different guitar riffs and guitar solo's make each song very different. That is one thing about this CD I think most people will like, the fact that it is different from all other Weezer CD's.

This is where "honest" kicks in. River's tells many things about his life, I'm guessing while he was writing this album he got PO'd because the songs show it. His voice changes at times, making it more enjoyable to listen to. At times you find yourself relating to the lyrics. Very different and enjoyable.

This is different from all of the other Weezer albums, and you'll find yourself coming back from time to time to listen to it. This album did not recieve as much attention as it should of, because it turned most people away by it's sudden change. An excellent album, none the less, if you haven't already, check it out.