Weezer (Blue Album) review by Weezer

• Released: May 10, 1994
Weezer: Weezer (Blue Album)

Weezer's first albulm has some wierd but excellent sounds. The guitars sound great especially on Undone, Say it Ain't so and In the Garage. The drums are also quite excellent. The vocals are right on the money. The ending on undone was pretty weird. But overall The albulm is a sweet blend of emo.

The lyrics are very well written. I especially enjoyed some of the lyrics from Say it ain't so. In The Garage tells what a garage band is. Though some of the lyrics like on Undone were kinda laughable but it made up in sound wise. The singer is pretty good.

Weezer's first albulm is one of their best. I prefer it over Pinkerton, which many call their best albulm. The best songs are Say it ain't so, My name is Jonas, In the Garage, Undone, and Surfwax America. I love how the songs just hook you in. Although some of the songs like Undone were weird lyric wise it kicked ass sound wise with the two guitars playing. If someone stole it I would definitely buy it. Definitely worth buying. Weezer kicks ass.