Weezer (Blue Album) review by Weezer

• Released: May 10, 1994
Weezer: Weezer (Blue Album)

This album is just alot of fun to listen to over and over and never get tired of it. They mix a little emo with some good rock to make really catchy rifts like sa it ain't so and undone. Also on just about every song they have a little solo thats really fun to learn and play with your band.

To be honest, on a lot of the songs, such as Unone, Buddy Holly, and My Name Is Jonas, the lyrics don't make since. But thats ok because there hillarious. They make the lyrics fit perfectly into the song. There are however some meaningful songs such as say it aint so. The skill of the singer is pretty high, but hes no freddy mercury or anything.

This is on my top 10 favorite albums. Every single song is increadibly catchy and fun to listen and sing along to. I wish some of the lyrics made sence, but they obviously made the guitar first then looped in lyrics. I would deffinatly buy this album if I were you if you like good fun rock thats not hardcore or depresing or anything. I bet you you've heard undone and Buddy Holly and probly say it ain't so if you listen to any rock stations, and if ou liked them buy this album.