Weezer (Blue Album) review by Weezer

• Released: May 10, 1994
Weezer: Weezer (Blue Album)

This album is one of the most enjoyable albums I have heard for quite some time. The sound of the album is really fun and is great at mixing emo and good old fashion rock. The thing that stood out for me the most (sound wise) was the guitar, especially on songs like "Undone (Sweater Song)," Say It Ain't So," "Holiday" and "The World Has Turned And Left Me Here."

The lyrics were another amazing part of this album. River Cuomo has a great imagination and create amazing and emotional songs (Say It Ain't So, The World Has Turned And Left Me Here) and then create amazing and hilarious songs with hidden meanings, I don't know (Buddy Holly, Undone).

This is definitely Weezer's best album and it would be right up there in my all time favorite albums as well. The best tracks on the album are; "Say It Ain't So," "Undone," "The World Has Turned And Left Me Here" and "Buddy Holly." I personally love the guitar and vocals work on this album, which makes every song fun and very catchy. If this CD were lost or stolen I would definitely replace it asap. I also recommend anyone looking to get into Wezzer to buy this album first it is defiantly their best work.