Weezer (Blue Album) review by Weezer

• Released: May 10, 1994
Weezer: Weezer (Blue Album)

Weezer has a very interesting sound that you can easily catch. Every song has a different sound, and sometimes River's uses a different voice. In the song "Buddy Holly" River's takes his voice down notches to show off his impressive voice. The Blue album is my favoirte Weezer album, and really blows away anything you would expect. Dragging you in with the opening Acoustic solo into the harder rock of "My Name Is Jonas" and ending off with the long, more musical "Only In Dreams."

River's boast and incredible voice, along with incredible lyrics. At times he sings of things that you can relate to, other times he makes no sense, but in a way you really don't care. Changing his voice through various songs to keep you interested.

This my personal favorite Weezer album, and should it get lost or stolen, I would go out and buy it in a heartbeat. I love everything about this album, there is nothign to hate here. My personal favorite songs are "My Name Is Jonas," "Buddy Holly," "Undone," "Say It Ain't So," "Only In Dreams."