Astro-Creep: 2000 review by White Zombie

• Released: Apr 11, 1995
White Zombie: Astro-Creep: 2000

This album is one my favorites. I love white Zombie, even though I didn't start listening to them 'til afetr they broke up (yeah I'm only 15) but still, this is my favorite album for them. apart from La Sexorsito, this album is much heavier and has much more industrial and grove metal in it. The sound is Hard to swallow at first, but after a while, you will love this album. All of the tracks have a good verity of riffs and sounds. The guitars, bass and drums are all ver fast and talented and the vocals are pretty intense. Some parts can be kinda wierd though.

The first couple of times you hear the album, you may not understand the lyrics. After a little while, you sing along every time. Rob Zombie has a very interesting vocal style that some may or may not like. The lyrics are very complex, like in Super-Charger Heaven, and at some points hard to understand, such as I Zombie. Once you get more of chance, you should be good.

All and all, you should get this album. It really will get you pumped and you will definatly get your moneys worth.

xmurderxdollx
    The Extremist^
    xmurderxdollx wrote: This is one of the must have albums for any metalhead seriously this is white zombie at their best
    I agree, it's a great album. Luv the sound and feel of it.
    gorczynskir1
    I LOVE THIS ALBUM I THINK IT SHOULD OF HAD A LOT MORE GUITAR SOLOS THOUGH I BARELY HEARD ANY AND THE GUITARIST J. IS PRETTY GOOD
    Camron62\m/
    more heavier and louder and more effects used than their previous album, this is what you'll hear during the zombie apocalypse from hell. while banging your head of course.