Wicked Wisdom review by Wicked Wisdom

• Released: Feb 21, 2006
Wicked Wisdom: Wicked Wisdom

Their sound is impressive. Very fast at times, they love their double-kicks I'll tell you that. Their guitars are very nice audible with impressive riffs. Their bass comes through incredibly well and Jada's voice is pretty good. The only thing that I found wrong with it is that they seem to have a little trouble putting fast paced songs together and they're kinda repetative.

Jada is very good at what she does. She has a wide vocal range and emotion behind that. It kind of reminds me of Slipknot meets Spice Girls. She talks about "Girl Power" in some of her songs. But not that often so its not enough to get old for the guys. Bleed All Over Me and Forgiven are two of the best songs on the album.

My overall impression of the album is that this band is definitely off to a fantastic start and their sophmore album can only get better. Jada is defintely doing what she loves and it definitely comes through in her music, she has an incredible band and incredibly talent. Hopefully she will realize more of that on their next try. However, if this album was lost or stolen, I would definitely go out and get it again.

Adam_Jones_Tool
    Well I saw them live and you're right, the band is very talented....but Jada, eh...IDK...I was right up front and it may have been the only set I've ever been able to stand straight up through the whole thing and never move once.
    Gr1m R34p3r
    I saw them at Ozzfest '05, and I have to say, I wasn't impressed in the slightest. She seemed so fake, and the music itself wasn't anything special either. :^\