Wicked Wisdom Review

Wicked Wisdom: Wicked Wisdom
Release Date: Feb 21, 2006
Label: 100% Womon
Genres: Neo-Soul, Urban
Their sound is impressive. Their guitars are very nice audible with impressive riffs.
 6.8
 4.5
review (1) 4 comments vote for this album:
Wicked Wisdom Reviewed by: CrosseGod18, on february 23, 2006

Sound: Their sound is impressive. Very fast at times, they love their double-kicks I'll tell you that. Their guitars are very nice audible with impressive riffs. Their bass comes through incredibly well and Jada's voice is pretty good. The only thing that I found wrong with it is that they seem to have a little trouble putting fast paced songs together and they're kinda repetative. // 9

Lyrics: Jada is very good at what she does. She has a wide vocal range and emotion behind that. It kind of reminds me of Slipknot meets Spice Girls. She talks about "Girl Power" in some of her songs. But not that often so its not enough to get old for the guys. Bleed All Over Me and Forgiven are two of the best songs on the album. // 9

Overall Impression: My overall impression of the album is that this band is definitely off to a fantastic start and their sophmore album can only get better. Jada is defintely doing what she loves and it definitely comes through in her music, she has an incredible band and incredibly talent. Hopefully she will realize more of that on their next try. However, if this album was lost or stolen, I would definitely go out and get it again. // 9

Comments