A Cold Day In Hell review by Winds of Plague

• Released: Jun 28, 2005
Winds of Plague: A Cold Day In Hell

The sound of this band is absolutely amazing they have crushing brutal breakdowns and very intricate guitar work. This is a metalcore CD, even though it has many influences from death metal. I can't take this CD out of my player, I just can't. The vocals are great death metal style growls and screams and their keyboard work is fantastic. Also their drummer is insanely good, if you like a lot of double bass pedal this band is top-notch insane. Seriously.

The singer's skill are amazing for the genre he has a very big vocal range and the vox sound really nice with the music. And the lyrics are also very well written and you can tell they took time putting it together.

In comparison to other albums of this genre Winds Of Plague crushes the competition completely. my favorite song have to be either "Full Chamber Roulette" or "Anthems Of Apocalypse" honestly this CD is amazing, once you hear this band you will learn to worship them. I love the brutal vocals and I love the death metal style guitars with very heavy breakdowns and dance beats. If I lost this CD I would go buy it again that same day, if someone stole it, and I found out who stole it, I'd bash their face just to get this CD back, it's honestly that good.

axelboy666
    all of the songs are really good except the last song, just couldn't get into that song