Untitled review by Wintersleep

• Released: Feb 15, 2005
Wintersleep: Untitled

This is a very diverse CD with lots of different sounds. Wintersleep really know how to blend together their music, it can be the most beauitful thing youd ever heard then it roars into some heavy killer guitar riffs. Very great!

The lyrics are so beautiful and well written, they sometime make you want to cry. Paul Murphy is an amazing writer and it shows in this album.

Compared to Wintersleep's 1st album this is a big step for them in which their songs have a more happier side I guess you could say to them. Every song on the album is unique and has its own story to tell. Wintersleep are a totally natural band that you cannot compare to anyone else, you simply have to listen to them yourself. Stand out tracks on this CD would be Jaws Of Life, Insomnia, Dance Macabre, Long Fight. If this CD was stolen or lost I would for sure go buy it again and id make sure to get it autographed again too! What I love about Wintersleep and their music is they do things the way they want and have their complete own style!