Wintersun review by Wintersun

• Released: Sep 13, 2004
Wintersun: Wintersun

This album is amasing! Once I heard it once I was hooked. Wintersun combines a nice combination of what sounds like a full orchestra and heavy death metal guitar, bass, drums, keyboard, ext. The singer is also very talented and not only screams/growls or whatever you wanna call it, but he also sings and it sounds good. The singer/guitarist is from many other death metal bands but I unfourtunatly cant recall them at the time. The guitarist is an amasing shredder. Overall I think this is by far the best death metal album I have heard in a long time.

The lyrics are quite unique and interesting. I would find myself sitting on my bed listening to the album for hours trying to understand what the lyrics meant, they have a deep meaning and once you know the meaning to all of the songs you can realy enjoy the album more than you already do (well, at least for me anyways). The lyrics float along with the music quite well and overall the lyrics/singing are amasing!

This album is by far one of the best death metal albums I have heard in a long time and I recommend it to any death metal fan who reads this. My favorite songs would have to be all of them because their all just that good. I haven't found anything about this album that I don't like so far, except that it was quite hard to get (I got it of eBay, my friend special orederd it form our local music store). If I lost this album I probubly wouldn't buy it again considering that I ripped it onto my computer, but if I hadn't I would definitly get it again.