Wolfmother review by Wolfmother

• Released: Oct 31, 2005
Wolfmother: Wolfmother

This band's sound is probably the most powerful and heavy, that has come out in a very long time. I would definately say you can hear Zepellin and Sabbath in their music. Even though they aren't musically "technical", they bring an extremely raw sound that just hits you in the chest. If you are a fan of rock, I definately reccomend you to buy their album. I highly reccomend this heavy riff rock band. It's also a really sweet thing to hear a B3 organ in this music. It gives it a really big Deep Purple element.

I think the lyrics are very "fantasy" based. But it isn't really a bad thing. It's very Zeppelin type writing. The music fits the lyrics because they are psychadelic riffs and lyrics. A good voice to. Andrew Stockdale is the singers name, and he has a high pitched voice, which is a really refreshing sound.

This is the best rock album inthe last 10 years. It's really bringing back the dry distorted sound. The most impressive songs on the album are 1.Woman 2.Vagabond 3. Joker and the thief 4. White Unicorn. I don't think there is a single bad song on this album. Some are just better than others. I love the overall sound. I would totally buy it again if I lost the CD.