Wolfmother review by Wolfmother

• Released: Oct 31, 2005
Wolfmother: Wolfmother

Wolfmother is maybe one of the most epic bands around today. They brought back everything that Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath and Iron Maiden created, they are one of a kind for sure. They are beyond Original, they bring music from a distant realm of greatness and this album proves it. Wolfmother Uses Phycodelic Rock to draw the listeners in and then throws some umph into it to lock them in place. Wolfmother is one of My all time favorite bands, Every single song is heroic in so many ways.

The Lyrics that this band produces is extremley original and they create phycodelic poetry within music. Wolfmothers Melody fits every Verse, Chorus and Bridge in every song they have. The singer is a modern mix of The singers of Led Zeppelin, Cream and Black Sabbath.

"Wlfmother" doesn't compete with any other album because there really is no other album like it. I think the Most impressive songs on the album are: "White Unicorn", "Minds Eye", "Colossal" and ofcourse "Joker and the Thief". I love the originality and speachlessnes I get from this album. I hate that there aren't more listeners. If this album was ever stolen/Lost I would, with out a doubt, buy two more copies so I had a backup one.