Beyond Ocean Avenue Live At The Electric Factory [DVD] review by Yellowcard

• Released: Nov 2, 2004
  • Content: 9
  • Production Quality: 9
Yellowcard: Beyond Ocean Avenue Live At The Electric Factory [DVD]

The sound live sounds alot better than on the CD. I liked that they threw in a bunch of there old songs, along with all of the songs from Ocean Avenue. There is actually a documentary on the DVD and it tells their story of becoming multi-platinum artists from a basement-bar band. There DVD is awesome, so is Ocean Avenue, and when I get Lights And Sounds I'll give a review on that.

Content — 9
There is basiclly just music. It's an actual concert DVD, but as I said, they also have a cool documentary. And, like I said, they threw in a lot of old stuff along with everything on Ocean Avenue. There is nothing extra but it still is awesome.

Production Quality — 9
I don't really know anything about all that stuff, but any punk-revival fan will like it.

I can't really compare it to anybody because they are so original. They have a f--king violinist in thier band, how original is that! The most impresive thing about the DVD was the blistering set of songs, and the awesome documentery. I would definately buy this if it was stolen.

Drinkcocola
    This is by far the best alternative rock band I have heard. I saw them play live twice and I loved them so much! Athough in i think "way away" he couldnt get out one of the notes haha