Ocean Avenue review by Yellowcard

• Released: Jul 22, 2003
Yellowcard: Ocean Avenue

I Originally wasn't impressed with the early LP's but since I saw them at LTJ manchester I was hooked. The sound is awesome and original, Also they sound equally as impressive live as they do on their album. All the aspects of the band are spot on. The guitar is perfectly balanced with the rest of the band and the distortion isn't to tinny. Overall sound is exellent.

Lyrically I have never found an album where every song has lyrics that mean something to me and give me thoughts and feelings of different times in my life. The Lyrics match the mood that the music lays down. And the harmony in 'View From heaven' still sends chills I love it perfect place and voice to match ryan.

Well being a Blink fan I must admit Blink are my number one choice and their latest album is by far their best work so far however, this equals it in so many ways I listen to it every day over and over and I can't get enough. Favourite and best songs for me are 'Life Of A Salesman', 'View From Heaven', 'Believe' and 'One Year Six Months'. Overall album is awesome and if ever lost I would have a spare anyway so no need to buy again. Great Album a must buy!