Ocean Avenue review by Yellowcard

• Released: Jul 22, 2003
Yellowcard: Ocean Avenue

I think the band is different than many bands out there because they went with a different style and a different instrument; a violin. I like the sound of the music and the message it seemed to project. The band seems to want to reach out to people that listen to it, not just to be famous.

The lyrics were a bit to the point, but in the sense that they used the lyrics, I liked it. Some songs really made an impact on me. The lyrics and the music seemed to fit together very nicely. The feel of the music, and the words that were being heard really complied with each other to produce a sound that could really change lives. The singer seems happy-go-lucky and ecpressive in what he sings. The way he sung the parts, fit in very nicely along with what he was saying.

I do not belive that any band should be compared to another band on how good they are, or how they sound. The song that really reached out to me was 'Believe'. This song just got to me, I don't know why. The lyrics, the music, and the singing just fit in so well, it produced a very good end result. This album was actually borrowed from a friend at first, I liked it so much I then bought it for myself after I had uploaded it onto my computer because I liked it that much.

nubman200
    This is one of the few cds where I can just pop it in and listen start to finish. I like that!
    glugger
    who is view from heaven ment 2 be bout?pleese answer some1 .way away is the best song on the album