Odyssey review by Yngwie Malmsteen

Yngwie Malmsteen: Odyssey

This CD is definetly awesome. It starts out with Rising Force, which is one of their best songs ever, and it has tons of other really awesome face melting instant classics like "Now Is The Time," "Riot In The Dungeons" and "Faster Than The Speed Of Light." Definetly this CD is great, go out and buy it!

The lyrics in the CD are pretty cool. I don't care if some people think they're cheesy. They aren't deep, but they're cool. And they're singer has a really cool voice, but this is the only CD that this singer is on which bugs me, but this is the best Yngwie album singing-wise.

This album doesn't really compare to any other artists, because Yngwie is one of the best guitarists around. The most impressive song on here is the insanely fast arpeggio solo in "Rising Force." I learned it but it was really hard. It this CD were lost or stolen, it would be okay because I have the CD downloaded onto my iTunes which is on my computer, so I could just burn another copy. Just kidding I would buy it again in a heartbeat because it's so awesome.