Rising Force review by Yngwie Malmsteen

Yngwie Malmsteen: Rising Force

Simply amazing! Yngwie Malmsteen is such an amazing guitarist and the music he plays (Neo Classical Metal) is just beautiful. This is the kind of music you would only understand if you were a guitar player. This album shook the grounds of guitar playing forever, it opend a new catagory for guitar and just kicked bad guitar players in the face. Ynngwie has just added to a form of muci and widened its horizons and pretty much opend it for other types of musicians.

If I'm not mistaken I do not think that there are any lyrics on this album. Other like fire and ice have lyrics. The lryics in the other alums arent that good but hey with his guitar playin whos complaining. Yet the lyrics aren't that bad so it desereves some credit.

No guitarist can shred like Yngwie Malmsteen its very unique, this topic is of course arguable their are some really nasty guitar players back then like Eddie Van Halen. The most impressive songs on the album or my favorites are Black Star and one of the fastest and most beautiful songs I've ever heard Far Beyond The Sun. I love everything in his music nothing to hate if you undertsand it. I would buy this record again it's just amazing every single song on it. I love it. I would suggest buying this record before any other Ygnwie Malmsteen record.