Unleash The Fury review by Yngwie Malmsteen

• Released: Jul 26, 2005
Yngwie Malmsteen: Unleash The Fury

I love Malmsteen his guitar skills are quite spectacular, this was my first Malmsteen CD so didn't really know if it would sound good or not, but they're band works well together. The booklet in the CD shows some history of Malmsteen and the lyrics in his songs.

A lot of people don't like the lyrics in Malmsteen songs and though I will admit they are kind of cheesy in a way, I think the way he sings them sounds beautiful with his music. Besides the fact that the drummer, bass player, and guitarist are absolutely amazing the singing is ok, I don't think any of them could be said as grate singers but they are defiantly alright, and they're music makes up for the ok singing.

If you love guitar you would miss out by not getting this CD, the music on this CD can easily hold up to any of my other 100 CDs easily. All of the songs have amazing guitar solos in them but if I had to pick the most impressive of all of them I would say it would be Magic and Mayhem, and Russian roulette. I love the music in this CD the only thing I can say I dislike is that the singing isn't the best. If you love guitar you need to get this CD!

Joey_67
    This is the first yngwie cd i have purchased and after doing so i can tell you it wont be the lsat i thought it weas a excellent cd but i cant really compare it to his other albums...
    AngryGuitarist
    I highly agree with Shreddin 4 life, this is a great CD, people should not down talk it for what it truely is, which is something amazing, this is one of my favorite cds thusfar
    Tengatu Man
    joshjhasarrived wrote: Listen to the first track, and that's pretty much the only track you can enjoy. The songs all sound the same, the lyrics are cheesy, it has great shredding, but, you know, it all sounds the same. Was a dissapointment.
    whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa.....whoa.... whoa just the first track? did you even listen to the others? because they all rock not one i can't listen to.....kick ass