Broadcast To The World review by Zebrahead

• Released: Mar 2, 2006
Zebrahead: Broadcast To The World

Just like the great Van Halen Zebrahead have now changed singers in an axstreamly important time in their career but have overcome this obstical and have jaust become better. After writeing 3 albums and recording 2 1/2 albums worth of brand new matereal their sound just keeps getting better. As with most ZH CDs it would take a couple listins to grow on you but once it does its like a virus seeping through your body that you can not exscape. With the sound rangeing from exstreamly heavy to power balad and pop/punk you get all your favorit sounds in once CD.

They have gottin better with Matty (new singer for those who didnt know) and they are sounding fun again. With MFZB they got very serious, almost to the point of being un-enjoyable. But with this cd you can deffanitly tell they are back to their old days of writting songs happily and freely without haveing to worry how they are writtin.

To me personally this is the best of the best in my cd collection right now. unfortunatly there is no real way to get this cd in the US or Europe untill later this spring/summer unless you are willing to pay an extra amount to order it from Japan. But it is their best effort so far and hopefully I'll see some of you at their shows this summer.

supertophe
    I like zebraheads songs which are happier and more ska like but dont like the hip hop rapping style they sometimes have, however i saw zebrahead live 6 days ago at exeter and didnt think they were that great live but definetely worth listening to their album cos its great.