Broadcast To The World review by Zebrahead

• Released: Mar 2, 2006
Zebrahead: Broadcast To The World

Zebrahead's music has an impressive rock-rap feel to it. Most of their songs are hard rock, but they all have a meaning to them. They don't need crushing guitar solos and an amazing drummer to be great. All they need is exactly what they have and that is the oerfect combination of music and meaning.

The lyrics are what make their music come alive. They are very powerful and penetrating if you listen hard enough and time to interperit what they are saying. Their "rapper" has a kind of raspy voice while rapping, ut is a decent singer while just singing normally. Thier guitarist/singer has an amazing voice and is very talented, which is why he sings the vast majority of the choruses in the songs.

Zebrah head has a one of a kind style that can compare to nobody else but themselves in other records. My favorite song from the album is "Anthem", and my second favorite is "Lobotomy For Dummies". The second one tlls a story, kind of, while the first is just about seeing from other people's point of view.

towlie-01
    Gregg, the lead guitarist is an awesome guitarist and the solos he plays are amazing!
    FUCK YEAH, agreed! I kissed his hands and he gave me his pick (Y) but i still think justin was better than matty, but dont get me wrong, i love matty. xx
    reelbigfish432
    nah man the solo for walking dead is amazing, the first part is crazy, but lets face it, people who think zebrahead are a 3 chord band should listen to greg, he can do all sorts of crazy shit
    madmetalmike
    sick album just in general! Whenever i listen to broadcast to the world, the bridge with the heavy guitar and bass sound i turn up the radio until the car shakes with the bassdrums its so ****ing sick, love this album, and this band!