Broadcast To The World review by Zebrahead

• Released: Mar 2, 2006
Zebrahead: Broadcast To The World

The first album with Matty Lewis singing. a little bit has changed with him in my opinion. Nothing really new is brought to the music, but if you compare "MFZB" and this record you`ll see that the sound isn't as dark as in "MFZB". "A Broadcast To The World" is bursting with happy pop-punk songs that will put a smile on your face but still has some heavy songs. Ali still raps his heart right out but a little too much in my opinion. One thing that strikes you is the guitar work. While Matty throws (decent)power chord guitar riffs in your face Greg is shredding so hard. There are just amazing guitar-lines, espacially in "Wake Me Up". The sound of the album just totally please me.

The lyrics is not the most important thing about zebrahead but lines as "I'm feeling lost/I'mm feeling like my heart has been carved out with a spoon/Put on display/for all to witness this decay of me and you" are just amazing. And it fits to the feeling of the music.

This album is one of the best albums I own! Awesome melodies, awesome guitar work, awesome Pop-Punk(rap) songs! The most impressive songs are Anthem, Back To Normal, Postcards From Hell, Karma Flavered Whiskey and Down in Flames (only on the japanese release) If it were stolen/lost I would kill to get it back in my hands!