Broadcast To The World review by Zebrahead

• Released: Mar 2, 2006
Zebrahead: Broadcast To The World

Broadcast To The World is Zerahead's first album with new vocalist Matty Lewis. Though many will miss Justin, I think the change was for the better as this album is amazing! The songs on this album range from pop punk to punk rock/rapcore. Out of the 14 songs on the album, the only one I can say I don't like (my opinion) is The Walking Dead. The other 13 are awesome! The best songs are Karma Flavored Whisky, Postcards From Hell, Broadcast To The World, Lobotomy For Dummies, Down In Flames, Back To Normal, and my personal favourites, Rated U For Ugly and Anthem. These songs usually consist of Ali rapping in the verse and Matty singing the chorus and epic solos from Greg.

Personally I do not care much about lyrics nor am I good at interpreting them so I will just qoute some here and let you decide: "life starring you, breaking through, hold on tight to the radio. It's sad but true, coming to the end of near you." "she said 'thanks for my misery' and I said 'hell needed company'" "I'm feeling lost, I'm feeling like my heart's been carved out with a spoon. Put on display, for all to witness this decay of me and you" I will rate this a 10 due to the amazing vocals of Matty and Ali and the good backing vocals.

This is Zebrahead's best album and that is an accomplisment in itself. I am impressed with this even when comparing to albums from all of my other favourite bands such as Sum 41, The Offspring and Green Day. In most other good albums I can find 3 or 4 songs I don't really like. In this I can find 1. In most other good albums there are 2 or 3 songs that I REALLY LIKE. In this there are 7! This is an amzing album and I am suprised zebrahead is relitively unknown considering how awesome they are. If it were stolen or lost I would DEFINATLY buy it again!