MFZB review by Zebrahead

• Released: Oct 21, 2003
Zebrahead: MFZB

I had not heard much of a band called Zebrahead, until I was given a CD by them, titled MFZB. I just tossed it in a drawer, until a few months later I was having a clean out and found this mystery CD. I put it on, and was blown back. The sound this band produce for what I would describe as almost punk/rap metal and also a relatively unheard of band is out of this world.

I thinnk the singers work well with each other. I am not always a fan of rapping, but it goes well with the songs. The lyrics do make you think, they are not just some idle scribblings about teen angst etc, and are very catchy!

This stands well against many major label artists, and is definately worth owning. I just love the ways that rap and punk are brought together, and can not wait to see them live providing they do manage make it over this side of the atlantic (won't you come to England). If this was stolen, I'd find the dude who robbed me and kik his ass, before taking it back and playing it full volume again. Nice one guys, keep them coming!

towlie-01
    Gregs lyrics
    dude if your gunna post a review get the singers name right!! justin. JUSTIN. Greg is the lead guitarist. Brilliant band i must say, but being overrun by fans who dont have a clue and think BTTW is their first album...