MFZB review by Zebrahead

• Released: Oct 21, 2003
Zebrahead: MFZB

Well I first heard Zebrahead on a WWE video game, as soon as I heard the song falling apart I knew I had to get there album. Well the day I got MFZB was the greatest day of my life, the day I found the band that would change my life. I must have listened to that CD about a dozen times that day. Their mix of fast punk and hardcore rap just drew me in and I've never stoped listening.

The lyrics in zebrahead's songs are one of the best things on the album, for one, a lot of the songs are fun and inspiring and make you want to jump around and sing along with them. While others are slower and make you think. One of my favorite lines on the album is "If you take all this from me then all of you can come together". And Justin's voice is just awesome, along with Ali's powerful raping.

I think that Zebrahead is 10 times better then a lot of other bands that are out there and the fact that they don't get as much radio or TV play as other bands is wrong, because people don't know what there missing. My favorite songs on the album are Falling apart, Strength, The Set-up, and Dear you. And I have hade this album stolen along with my other 4 Zebrahead Albums (Playmate Of The Year, Waste Of Mind, Waste Of MFZB, and Broadcast To The World) and I did buy them all again. All in all the band, the album, everything is great and I'm so glad I found this wonderful band.

!zAck
    You obviously dont have a clue, Greg actually wrote some lyrics on MFZB, Blur being the first song that comes to mind
    rockstar16
    Sound: There Sound was so unique with justin (not that it isnt now). The Vocals are by far one of my favourite aspects on tracks such as 'Runaway', 'Hello Tomorrow', 'Into You, 'Over the edge' and many more. The Guitar Work is awesome, yes it is a ot chords, but i dont personally care because most of the songs make me wanna jump and party. Greg certainly is an underrated guitarist, as earlier albums like waste of mind, and there next few albums including 'Broadcast to the world', 'Phoenix' and "Panty Raid'. Lyrics & Singing: Zebrahead has changed loads since waste of mind, their vocals are now more hard rock/more punk. Justins Singing has developed and he has gained a better variety of vocals chords making his vocals on songs much more stronger. Ali's vocals have always appealed to me as he has a unique voice for rapping and screaming, i Particularly like his voice on 'Hello tomorrow' and 'Falling Apart'. Impression: This is by far there strongest album and the album they put the most heart into. It is well produced and well mixed. I feel this is my favourite album by them because it is gripping from start to finish, it is a very anthemic album and most of the songs are very catchy. This is a Must buy. MFZB