AL-2000 review by Agile

Agile: AL-2000

Purchased from: rondomusic.com

I bought this guitar and a Line 6 Spider IV 15w amp. This guitar sounds amazing. I love rock, metal, blues and this guitar does it all. I have heard some, not many bad things about the ceramic pickups, but they sound fine through my amp. This guitar can really play all styles.

I play mainly rock and metal, the Agile AL2000 will play anything you want. I also have an Ibanez GRX20 and a Roland Cube 15w. But I really like the Agile AL 2000 and the Line 6 better. I spent so much time researching this guitar on youtube and the rondomusic.com site I thought there is no way this guitar can be this awesome for the money I spent. But believe me it is worth twice as much. If the headstock said Epiphone you would pay well over 400 dollars. Buy this guitar! If it were lost or stolen I would buy this guitar in a heartbeat! I love this guitar. Also Kurt is very quick with responses to questions. He usually ships UPS but when I originally ordered my guitar I ordered an Amber finish, they were out of stock so he subbed the HSB for me and FedEx'd it and I got it in two days!

This guitar is a tank. It weighs in at ten pounds and all the hardware will last forever. The strap buttons are very solid, I had to put my strap on to hold it because I am not used to the weight. You could play this guitar with absolutely no back up and I doubt it would fail you.

I don't like the set up from the factory. The action is a little high and the cheap strings suck. But these will be an easy fix after I take it to a luthier ( you should do this with every guitar you buy). The pickups seem to be adjusted well considering the tone I got from them. The finish on this guitar is amazing, especially for what you pay. I have absolutely no flaws in my finish.

I got this beast Brand New today. The finish is a Honey Sunburst (HSB). It has two volume and two tone knobs. The finish is awesome. What amazes me is what you get for 210.00. It comes with Grover tuners, mahogany body, set neck, and a maple top. This has to be the best Les Paul Copy ever made for this price range. I am going to Guitar Center to compare it to a Epiphone Les Paul Standard. I bought mine with a gig bag and an Agile Guitars T-shirt. The back of the headstock says Hand Crafted in South Korea.