AL-2500 review by Agile

Agile: AL-2500

Purchased from: Rondo Music

This guitar suits my music style. I believe I can play jazz, country, soul or rock on this thing and it all sounds great, even on the cheap Crate that I plug it in to. I don't get feedback, and it defintly puts out a rich and full sound. I definetly wasn't expecting this great of a sound from this guitar. And because of it's sound and the guitar itself I felt compelled to add my review becuase these reviews helped me to decide to buy mine.

I play jazz, rock, soul and country. This guitar can match all of this. I've been playing for 2 years. If this was stolen I would definitely get another one and wish the fella that took it happy guitar playing, it's definitely something worth stealing. What I love about it is the finish and sound. The one thing I hate and told this to Rondo was that it cost an extra $50 to get the same guitar left-handed. I'm tired of these stores overcharging us southpaws. How much harder is it to make a lefty? My favorite feature is the sound and look. I agree with the other reviews and say it does compare to a Les Paul. And is by far the best Les Paul Copy on the market. I chose this guitar for the price, look and all of the good reviews I heard about it make sure you do your research before you buy and I suggest getting a guitar online is better than pay a butt-load at a store (especially if you are left-handed). Only thing I wish I had was more time to play it.

Too early to tell. I have only had this guitar for 2 days. But if it doesn't hold up I will definitely make it a point to put in another review. I think it will hold up especially the finish. I'll grade it a 7 becuase it's still new but I have high hopes.

The guitar was set-up perfectly. The action, the pickups, bridge, finish, etc. are flawless. I sent Rondo an e-mail when I placed my order reminding them I wanted them to do whatever it took to fully inspect my guitar before they sent it, which included plugging it in and playing it. I did this because the SX guitar I purchased sounded horrible. This Agile came to me perfect.

I sure if you read the other reviews you get the idea of what the guitar looks like and the basics about it. The model I purchased was a black left-handed Agile 2000 w/P90s. I purchased this like everyone else from Rondo Music off of their website. Everything that was listed in the description was what I got. I purchased an SX guitar from Rondo and it pretty much sucked I don't blame them as much as I blame myself for buying that cheap crap.