AL-2800 review by Agile

Agile: AL-2800

Purchased from: www.rondomusic.net

I play classic and '80s rock (from Led Zep to Motley Crue) and can easily get any of my tones out of this beast. The amp I am usin is a Vox AD30VT, very nice amp too. Again just like a normal Paul, it's got that nice rich thick tone you are looking for and slices through leads like no other (I installed a S. Duncan JB in the bridge).

It's a great guitar. Like I said, I play classic rock and it fits it perfectly. I've been playin for about 2 years, 2-4 hours a day. If stolen I would buy another, I have been extremely pleased. My favorite feature of this guitar is the feel, it has the feel and build of any LP you've played before (and sounds better than the Epi's IMO). And remembering it was $330. I totally recommend it. It's the biggest bang for your buck.

Heavy like all Les Paul, made just the same, so its quite reliable. No problems with the hardware yet, and they're still showing no sign of faults. Replaced the strap buttons with Dunlop StrapLocks so I have no comment on those expcept recommending locks with such a heavy guitar. Finish and binding are nice and thick, last ya a while. The only problem I have encountered has been the input jack gets loose much quicker than any other of my guitars. But just twist it back tight and you are set.

Only problem I've had since picking this up was broken strings and we all know that has nothing to do with the guitar, especially when there are only 2 broke in about 3 months.

Although made in Korea dont count these out to soon. Full mahogany body, jumbo frets. You know all the features on a Les Paul. Also with Grover tuners, stays in tune for months. Real beaut of a guitar.