Septor 828 review by Agile

Agile: Septor 828

Purchased from: Rondo music

The sound is no better then my Schecter Omen 7 but what can you expect from a cheap guitar like this. For me when playing with my Engl E530 it sounds great for meshuggah stile. Not so djenty but a good tone.

I play the most styles. Now I'm into djent music/sound and maybe with some pedals I kan recieve it. The only bad thing I see is that you need to get it from Rondomusic and the ship it. Too bad it cost half the guitar just shipping and shit! Like 8stings? Get this one.

I will play this guitar live and it seems to be a very good guitar for the price and better than Ibanezes!

The top 3 strings rasstle a bit when you hit but maybe it's the strings or the intonation. The body is large but I like it a lot! Feels like your playing a monster guitar and that's nice.

- Double cutaway light weight Mahogany arch top body with gloss finish. - 28.625" scale 3 piece maple bolt on neck with 24 Jumbo Frets. Fretboard Radius: 16" - Width at the 1st fret 2 1/4" at the 12th 2 13/16" Thickness at the 1st fret: 13/16" at the 12th 15/16". - Rosewood fretboard with no markers. Position markers are located on the side of the neck. - Cepheus "Alpha" passive pickup in the Bridge position and Cepheus "Beta" in the neck position with master volume and tone and 3 way switch. Cavity has been routed large enough to accommodate additional electronics. - String through body "Agile-8" Bridge . - Grover Die-cast Sealed Tuners with 18-1 ratio. - String gauges: .009, .012, .015, .022, .030, .040, .054, .072.

trevor mcevoy
    Hey y'all! I got an 8 string Spector, and was wondering what strings y'all use for these geetars? Jus replaced the stock pickups for some Duncan's and when I went to string it again with the Ernie ball 8 strings. The 7th B string was too short to reach the tuning peg. Just wondering if anyone else had this issue and/or specific strings you find best for these axes? Thanks.