MAC-30 review by Aria

Aria: MAC-30

It can play almost any kind of music. I play rock to metal to heavy classic metal to thrash metal like Metallica and Megadeth. To AC/DC (well has a genre of its own). And it handles it pretty well. Get it with a Marshall MG15 and you're ready to rock 'n' roll!

BEGINNER GUITAR NO. 1! Start with this and you could be the next Tony Iommi. So mess with the amp settings to get a good sound out of it and keep it safely. It is also a good intermediate guitar. Play it well and maintain it nicely and you can use it up to 2 years. Metal, rock, heavy metal, and any other genre of music that you can play on the guitar (yes those rowdy new metal boys too.) I'd buy it against any other Ibanez beginner guitar and Fender Strats and stuff also ESP M-10 and others. I wish it had a floyd rose to solve the tuning issue.

AUTHENTIC JAPANESE QUALITY. Lasts long plays well. That don't mean that you don't have to take it to a shop once in a while. Go and the end of every six months. You know change strings polish fretboard clean the guitar in general. I played it for my first 2 guitar years. Then again I maintained it very well.

Action intonation pickup and neck were good. No shielding though. But that's good with me. The problem is that you've to tune it very often. Before every time you play it. So get a tuner. It'll help. Noisy pickup selector I should say not. But do check the guitar once at the shop from where you are buying it. Some shopkeepers are crooks. Otherwise a very good and reliable guitar.

No idea about the year, I think its a Japanese Guitar. It has 24xj frets and a rosewood fingerboard. It has a maple neck and a mahogany body. It looks suuuuper cool. It has a five way selector and master tone and volume. Pickup config is H-S-S. Tuners... Well later. Ask for a bag strap and 3 picks with it. Has a whammy bar.