STG-003 review by Aria

Aria: STG-003

The sound suits all music styles. I personally use it for grunge and metal but I am pretty sure it will suit all. I use it with a Marshall ten watt amp. This guitar is really neat with clean as well as distortion. Always put the volume up when playing, do all the rest of the volume controls through the amp. The sound is quite full and interesting. Make sure you use all the 5 tones because you can go straight from a deep to an extremely bright sound. Though there is a slight buzzing it is still a great guitar.

It's a god match for metal, but its not reliable for slightly acoustica stuff like Jack Johnson. My music style is metal so I am quite pleased. I have been playing for 6 months now and this is my first guitar before this I was playing bass and I had a Squier bass. If it were stolen or lost I'd buy something like a Gibson SG or a BC Rich. I love the way its simple but yet amazing. I hate the way it gets dirty so easily, but then again every guitar has its flaws. My favourite feature would be the 5-way tone which gives me more versitality while playing. Compared to the Squier this owns because the Squier is really not up to the mark. Before I purchased this guitar I checked out my mate's squire and it really was bad. The neck especially. The neck kept bending and his strings couldn't take high stress.Plus in indian rupees his cost around 27000 bucks (Indian) with his Behringer amp. Mine cost around 10,000 bucks (Indian) with a Marshall amp. See the difference, and plus this guitar kicked the squiers ass. This couldn't be as good as a Strat (obviously) but it is a better option than the Squier. If you have around 30, 000 indian then you could go buy a Strat but if your'e on lower budget like me than this is the best deal you could have. Overall I would recomend this to any begginer or anybody with a low budget. Even if you can afford a Squier, buy this 'cause you'll be saving a lot of cash and in anycase the Aria STG-003 is much better.

I think this guitar should be able to stand a live perfomanace but keep one more guitar as back up. The hardware will last really long as its rough and made just for the begginer. The strap buttons aren't very good and i advise you buy a new strap. It's not very easy to wear off so it should around 2 to 3 years at least.

The guitar is nice and is not at all easy to spoil. Most things in the guitar are good but the nobs are slightly weird making it tough to tune. The guitar didn't contain any flaws except I have broken a number of strings while tuning so I guess the knobs aren't that good.

This is a 24 fret Strat shape maple neck guitar. It's a got a farely average finish. The electronics are good, it has one volume control and two tone controls. The 5-way tone is ofcourse the most impressive feature of this guitar. The pickups are good and are still. The only problem is the body gets finger marks pretty easily. My deal included a gig bag, strap, cables, and a tuner. All were decent except the strap. I would reccomend to buy a new one. A great guitar for begginers.