STG-006 review by Aria

Aria: STG-006

I play a lot of punk, which sound awesome on this guitar(when played through the bridge pickup). I also play lead stuff like Slash's solos and a lot of blues stuff. So neck pick up also gives you a warm and clean tone which sound best with any amp. I have also started playing some Van Halen stuff and I must say this guitar's respond to harmonics is pretty well! The sound of this guitar is bright not humbukery, but the tone knob work pretty well. You can get a much richer Les Paul style sound when you start working with the tone knob. It can create a great kinds of sounds, as I have covered songs like "November Rain", "Beat It", "Tattoo", and many other songs which do sound great!

Well as I have said b4 I don't play 1 style of music I play a lot of versatile stuff which do sounds great on this one, and I think I couldn't have found a better match that this 1 for me. I have been playing this from 11 months and I also have 1 acoustic guitar and 1 Fender Squire Bullet Start Strat, but I love this guitar more. If it stolen I will buy a new one. But it really depends on my budget, I can get a better model that this if I have more money. I love the punk sound which I get from this guitar and the only thing is dislike is that it is a bit heavy, not too much but is.

I have performed with this guitar on stage and is really playable. It's a really durable guitar and dependable at the same time. I don't need a backup for this guitar as I have said t is really reliable, I do have 1 more Fender Squire but still I love to use this 1.

Every thing was perfect with this guitar from the day I bought it. Pickups were adjusted properly, the bridge was also at its place. The finish was amazing and is amazing till this date.

It is a 2010, model made in China. I got it the starting of the year 2011. And has medium jumbo frets. It is a solid guitar made and is not hollow. Body is made of mahogany nd the fret board is of rosewood with maple neck. It is a Strat style guitar with black color which has a HSS pickup configuration. It also has 2 tone and a volume knob, and a 5 way pickup selector. It has Aria tuners which work excellent. It also came with a gig bag, a strap, cable and some l keys.

Ramshackle23
    hitman_47
    It is a great guitar. After close to 4 years now, I'm thinking of getting another guitar. The sheer variety of decent/good tones this can get makes upgrading that much more difficult!
    MaggaraMarine
    Ramshackle23 wrote: All you idiots saying that Line 6 suck, go listen to the aussie band 12 Foot Ninja...all they use is LINE 6 (guitars and rigs) and they have one of the most original pure sounds around. Dickheads.
    Nobody's saying that all Line 6 amps suck, they are saying that Line 6 Spider sucks (and it does). It's the same as if you said that Marshall sucks because Marshall MG sucks. I doubt that any professional band uses Line 6 Spider or Marshall MG amps or any other amps designed for bedroom use.
    joepiacente76
    I had a few Aria's back in the day, they are great inexpensive guitars, Cliff Burton played an Aria bass as well.
    SteveArmourae
    The Aria basses seem to be better than their guitars. I've written a review of my type of Aria guitar and will be writing a review on the bass too