AG 132 review by Ashton

Ashton: AG 132

Price paid: A$ 210

Purchased from: Rockshop

I play blues/rock, it's great for those music styles. It's great with a lot of genres but I don't think it's very suitable to play metal. I'm using the amp that came with it, it's a very good guitar, great with or without distortion. Has a full sound and you can change the sounds on the guitar or amp to suit your style.

I've been playing for 3 years (still a noob). If it was stolen I wouldn't really mind, but I would still get really pissed. I love how the neck is so comfortable to play. I've had this guitar for 2 years now and the input got loose but was easily fixed. It's a great starter guitar.

This guitar is great for playing live, it's quite durable. The strap buttons get pretty loose.

Great finish. Nothing to complain about it.

- 22 frets - Solid top - Mahogany neck - Strat style body - Body color's sunburst - Has a tuner, Volume, Tone, 5 way togggle - Came with gig bag, strap, cable, amp, 3 plectrums and extra strings. It's like those beginner starter packs.

slash.r0cks
    I still have mine from 2006. I'm using it as a DIY project now but even after storm damage it didn't play any differently after a setup. Still plays well and sounds great for the price.