Vintage Rock review by Austin

Austin: Vintage Rock

Purchased from: Erie Music

The sound for this fits my needs, it can basically play heavy metal, blues rock, classic rock with good sound. The amp I'm using is a Marshall Valvestate 8080. It has a nice sound coming out of the amp. The acoustic sound without the amp doesn't sound to bad, but can be toned up a bit. Very good quality sound though, definite for a good rating.

My overall impression, if your a first time guitar player, try this guitar, it's a good low price so if you want you can purchase it, it's good looking, handles very well, plays easily, change the strings very easily and doesn't go out of tune easily, but if your a more advance guitarist, choose something else. This is maybe for a person who is looking from a step up from the Crate guitar that you got out of the box. I've been playing for a year and a few months, but this does the job for my needs. It's a good guitar, so if you wish, pick it up for a good decent price!

I think this guitar is very reliable, playing live, definitly, the strap buttons are very solid, I bought a strap lock just in case though, my strap I had before kept falling off because the holes on it were cut a little. I can depend on it, but wouldn't use it without a backup. The finish is very good and seems it can stand up to a lot of playing. Definite good guitar for this price.

The setup is great, the pickups are also good, when I got this there were no flaws or anything, the body is good for a style of a Les Paul Look-a-like. The price for this type is also great.

I don't know when this guitar was Made, but it seems pretty recent. It's a 22 fret Les Paul style of guitar, the Les Paul look really gives it some edge. Features double pickups, a humbucker for easy chaning strings, chrome Les Paul style. There are 3 options given, a 3-way pickup treble selector, 4 knobs to control the contour of the desired note, and volume. It's in a black finish so, fingerprints do show up easily requiring you to take good care of it and make sure to polish it regularly.