Badwater review by AXL

• Reviewer's score: 3.2 Poor
AXL: Badwater

Price paid: A$ 200

I mainly play rock n roll, some blues and some metals. This guitar is alright with it. I use a Axl amp with it. Its pretty small but not bad. Really its pretty bad. The clean sounds pretty good though. Distortion isnt that bad but not great really. When I first got it it was my first electric and I didn't care about sound I just wanted to play a cool looking electric cause I'd never played one. Now I've been playing 5-6 years and I am more advance.

This guitar just sucks. Besides its awesome look its a piece of crap. Even a cheap Yamaha beats this. I would be pissed if it were stolen because it looks awesome but I would get over it easily on would waster money on another. I would NOT recommend this guitar. begginers get a Yamaha pacifica. I've been playing guitar almost 5 years and even that would be better. I'm planning to get a new Gibson or Epiphone.

No. I'd just did a performance at school and right after it stopped working completley. Lucky it didn't go of during. Hardware sucks. Crap material. Really poor. Strings snap easily. The strap buttons became loose very easily. I woudn't depend on this guitar. The finish hasn't really worn of which is good exept for a few tiny ones that don't really bother me.

Factory setup was alright. But really this guitar sucked. I've had it two years and I've had to send it for repair ten times! The whammy bar has snapped and it goes out of tune when I slightly tune the e Sting to drop d. I sent it 3 times in one week to repair and only a month after it stuffed up again.the materials used to make the guitar is very poor.

I bought this guitar in Malaysia actually from an authorized dealer. It was my first Electric Guitar. The finish is crackle black which looks damn cool. It has the Axl logo branded on the headstock which also looks very cool. Its a Strat shape body. It has EMG designed pickups.