Tele Player Deluxe review by AXL

Purchased from: Marcus Music

I play a little of everything, a bit of punk, pop and rock. I got this over a year ago, at the time I just had a crappy Squier 10w Amp. Still sounded pretty good regardless. I now take it through an RP80 - Behringer UB802 to a Line 6 Spider 2 15 watt (don't need much volume). The two pick up are great, I mainly play on the bridge one mostly, lovely and bright.

As already stated, pop, punk and mild rock are my sounds, this thing is great for it all. I own a Squier Strat, a Yamaha F310, a cheap Valeta electric acoustic, and an Applause by Ovation. Effects wise only a DigiTech RP80 and a Behringer mixer. I record with Cakewalk guitar tracks. Lost or stolen wouldn't bother, still have my Squier.

Would definatley gig with this without a backup, as long as the jack socket is tightened before a performance, seems sturdy as hell like. Everythig is where it should be. Not a problem here.

Factory setup was perfect, havent changed a thing on it, don't know how to at any rate, but I have never needed to regardless. The only flaw is the Jack socket is a bit loose, easy fixed. Action is low, but not too low, great stuff.

Made 2004 in the far east somewhere, I think. 22 big frets, the neck is thick as hell, so really good for rhythm playing. Solid body with a lovely bule finish (transparent) and white scatch plate. Two EMG singles, with a volume and tone knobs, and three way selector Switch. Tuners are half decent no extra accessories. I give it 4 'cause Tele don't normally have a lot to talk about.