Tele Player Deluxe review by AXL

Purchased from: Keys

I play a bit of everything, punk, metal, blues, and it suits it all. The thick fret board makes it good for rhythem. I use a Mashall amp and it sound quite good. A bit of buzz now and then, but nothing major. It has a rich sound when un-plugged. It sound best on full volume because you can't here the buzzing. This guitar is best for chord playing because, as I said, there is somebuzzing.

Like I said, this guitar is good for most music styles, from soft rock to heavy metal. I've been playing for two years and I'm in a punk rock band and we gig the local clubs. I used to take my Fender Telecaster, but I was worried it would get damaged so I bought this as it was less expensive, but I'm not dissapointed with the quality. Good for beginners and tight wads. Seriously though, good value for money.

I've gigged this several times without backup and it took the pace easily. Strap buttons are strong and stable. I wouldn't use it in rougher venues. The only problem was the jack-plug comes loose easily.

The factory set-up was very good. The only problem was the strings were very tight, even when tuned correctly, which is why I would recommend buying new strings. Other then that, exellent.

I beleive this modal was made in 2003 in the far east somwhere. Strat body style. It has 22 frets and the fret board is as thick as hell. Complete with a volume control, two tone controls and a 5-way selector. It came with a case and an Axl tuner. The tuner can be quite random at times and doesn't always give an accurate result. I got a free amp with it, which was good quality considering it was free.