Acrylic Warlock review by B.C. Rich

B.C. Rich: Acrylic Warlock

Purchased from: eBay

This guitar is very easy to customized the sound for anystyle of play and has a nice low tone for a bass'ey clean sound or a heavey distorted sound.

I am happy with my purchase and its looks are very cool even if its not the best one out there. I reccomend it for beginners or people who want attention.

This thing is so heavey you could defend your self with it (and its pointy). It weighs in around 16 pounds and it is rather heavy on one side which is nice so the neck doesnt lower to the point of no return during a solo.

Well, a couplt little things kinda came loose and broke off as soon as I got it but I did get it used and the seller probably just stuck it back on loosley. The Pickup selector broke in two when I touched it and the shoulder strap screw closest to the neck fell out under its own weight out of its frame. It didn't even look like the right screw, but the body is very heavey and sturdy.

I'm assuming it's made in the USA because it's fairly solid and no China or whatever stampings. The neck is a thin ash or maple. The body is awesome, completley transparent with a nice red tint.