Avenge SOB review by B.C. Rich

B.C. Rich: Avenge SOB

Price paid: € 265

Purchased from: Feedback Utrecht

My style is Hard Rock/Metal with this guitar, and I can tell you I will probably never buy an other metal guitar then a BC Rich, before I tried this guitar I was really sceptic about BC Rich, but I will never be sceptic about it again! Before I bought this guitar I've tried Deans but then this guitar, it blew my brains out! I was totally in love with this guitar!

overall this guitar is a great one! especially for the price!

I think this is a great guitar for Live gigs, I don't think that it would give to much troubles. But I can't really say that because I've just bought the guitar 3 days ago.

My guitarstore Feedback set this guitar to the best thing you could wish this guitar could be! So I can't say anymore.

This is a guitar made in China, it has 24 frets and the perfect thing about the body is that you acualy can play the highest frets, the cutaway from te body doesn't constrict you to shred the highest frets. the fingerboard is made of rosewood and I can tell you it feels perfect! The body is smashing! the looks of this guitar is very pointy and great! I prefer this one over the Beast model of BC Rich because this is about 10% smaller! The pickups are great! It's a great sound for metal and hard rock, it just rocks!

robinv1987
    for all you f*ckheads out there who are complaining about this guitar, try the guitar first and then judge! every guitar is diffrent even when it's the same model it's a couple of pieces of wood combined with metal strings on it and the wood "lives" so you need to learn how to play on a guitar. I've got small hands and small fingers so most of the necks of guitars are too big for me, but this guitar is perfect, I really can shred now with this guitar. I've got this guitar for over a month and it's the best I own, the sound is absolutely brutal trough my amp (Line 6 Flextone III) believe me if you are looking for a normal priced guitar to shred and play some brutal metal this is your guitar!