Beast Brass City review by B.C. Rich

B.C. Rich: Beast Brass City

Purchased from: n/a

It suits my style perfectly. I play mostly metal but I do play some punk too since I am a fan of both. It sounds really great with distortion and I am very suprised at its clean tone. Very clear even on high volumes. Right now I'm using an Ibanez 15R 22 watt Practice amp but I'm getting either a Line 6 or a Marshall very soon. I'm using a Boss MT-2 distortion pedal and I have never had more fun playing guiatr. This guitar kicks ass but I still like the Shecter C1 Elite better.

Like I said before, I play mostly metal and this guitar matches that like blue and black. I have been playing for a little over 2 years. If it got lost or stolen, I would definently buy another one and I will beat the living hell out of whoever stole it if I ever find that person. I do wish it had EMG's, but the bdsm's are still good.

This guitar will definently withstand live playing. I can tell (it's that good). The hardware does seem to look like it will last and the finish will never wear off. I'll depend on this guiatr with my life at a gig so I wont be needing backup. I'm not worried about the strap buttons, just my strap.

This guiatr is set up perfectly. It's alot easier to tremolo pick while I palm mute on this guitar when I am standing, so yea, I like where the strap buttons are. I love the finish on it. The Brass City design on it makes this guitar unique. I have found no flaws on this guitar. The pickups are very good, but I'm still gonna replace them when I get the money. I also need a case for it since you can easily bump it on walls because of the wide body.

The body is made of basswood with a maple neck and a rosewood fretboard. The body binding is black single ply and it has a bolt on neck. The tuners are BC Rich sealed diecast and it has 24 jumbo frets ( forget to mention the string through body and adjustable bridge). The scale length is 25. 5". It has 2 BC Rich bdsm humbuckers with 1 volume knob and 1 tone knob and a 3 way Switch.

Armagedden66
    i like bc rich. but only for show really, they are so cheap i just hang them on my wall and usually never play them
    CliffIsAngry
    if you think BC Rich make awesome guitars then: a) you've played an expenssive b) never played a good guitar in your life. cheap bc rich guitars SUCK.
    warrenguitar
    Wow! Best show-guitar ever!!! Really awesome design. Much cheaper than the Gibson's similar class guitars...
    yoa01
    Wow. Can you say swear-o-topia? However B.C. Rich is a good--great brand of guitars. I should know. I have one of the crappier Warlocks and its freaking sweet! bbb rrr i h ! b b ccc r r ccc h ! bbb c rrr i c hhh ! b b c r r i c h h bbb . ccc .r r i ccc h h !
    yoa01
    lwoowl
    Might be geting 1 sdoon plus plzzz dont take teh fuk oot of them. u didnt build al those fuking guitars 10000,00000 times so **** off bitchyassedmother****ers!
    hothot
    Fuc B.C. Rich they suck balls .If you like sounding like shit on every channel of your amp, no matter what you use. B.C. Rich would be for you.
    araptorbites
    BC Rich are extremely good guitars. Action is superb but Hey..... I took the time to set mine up properly. I suggest if you dont have the knowledge, Go find someone who does and they you may realize the guitars full potential. Check out www.raptorsuperpaint.co.uk
    triv fan
    a] metal guitar? anyone whos playing metal is playing a ''metal guitar'' if youre clothes and pointy edges on youre guitar combined with youre guyliner on youre pretty little face are the only thing that makes you metal? go play emo' on the freeway ,in traffic,in california! b] i reieved this guitar as a gift after playing a similar model in a store. now it just looks great on my wall and i play my other piece.the action is very very high in comparison to my les paul ; the pickups are qiute tame for such an aggressive body line ,sounds great on a clean channel playing blues but wouldnt qiute fit if bb king picked it up would it. had to return the first one due to a severely warped neck overall 3 out of 10 very dissapointed. think ill try ibanez
    grimshredder
    B.C. Rich is the best guitar company ever..its a heavy metal guitar, and in case u haven't noticed...most of the stuff on this site is hard rock/heavy metal...