Beast V NT review by B.C. Rich

B.C. Rich: Beast V NT

It is a pure metal machine! The active pickups are hot and sound amazing on my Line 6 stack and Marshall Jcm800. Full sound that is amazing and the neck pickup sounds great for soloing. Can do decapitated, Lamb Of God to ZZ Top and Stevie Ray Vaughan and of course Slayer!

I play metal and it is the perfect match! It can get a little uncomfortable if you sit and play it for a few hours but nothing you can't get used to. I would definitely buy it again and I love all the features and and how versatile it is. This is my first BC Rich and wow I am impressed!

This guitar will gig every night for years and the hardware is built to last. Stays in tune even with the hot stage lights on it all night and stays in tune perfectly with the kahler tremolo and the strap buttons are huge and the strap fits on tightly and takes a lot to pull it off. Very dependable and can definitely gig without a backup.

The guitar came setup perfectly from the factory and the tremolo works amazing and you can lock the tremolo down and tune down to drop c and wow does it sound great. The pickups came perfect and everything came perfect from the factory I couldn't find anything wrong with it.

24 frets, 25.5 scale, jumbo frets, ebony fretboard with beast inlay on 12th fret, gun metal grey, kahler hybrid tremolo, active pickups, 2 volume, 1 pickup selector, tone knob, locking nut, bc rich die cast tuners, neck through construction, black hardware.

gbanwell
    After reading many reviews on this site, i cannot help but laugh LOUDLY!!! This is how a review generally goes, not just for this guitar but for practically ANY guitar reviewed on here (apart from the few genuine pro's and players out there) Anyway here we go: Reviewed by: satan-eats-my-cock Guitar: BC Rich Warlock (bronze series) Price: $35 Purchased from: Junkyard sale outside Kwik-e-Mart This guitar is the best ever guitar in the world ever, i play loads of different types of music, metal, heavy metal, death metal, metal core, speed metal, thrash metal and metal metal. I have been playing for at least 1 year and have never played a better guitar than this, it sounds AMAZING!!! Even though it really hurts when i play it sat down, its still amazing, anyway... you can't play "proper metal' without having a BC Rich... can you??? I play the BC Rich through a Boss Megadistortion into a Boss DS1 into a MetalMuff into a Deathmetal into a Metalzone into and MT2 then into a Harvey Benton 10watt practice amp.... it rocks!!! The pups are amazing and the feedback they give at low volumes is amazing.
    Espace39
    Guys, I have one, it's awesome. And he isn't advertising because this is now out of production.
    Evilnine
    I have a Beast VNT maybe the reviewer is a bit over excited with his review, but it is a very high quality guitar, fit and finish are great, the cons are it weighs a hefty 12.4 pounds and the BCRA active pickups do not compare with EMG's, not even close, I will be replacing them on mine. The neck joint is one of the standout features on this guitar.