Bich review by B.C. Rich

B.C. Rich: Bich

I got the guitar because it was cool and it was cheep, but now I'm using it to its fullest. G N' R, Van Halen, and Bon Jovi all sound great on this Bich (pun intended). It is great if your playing heavy meatle or high solos but there is one setback. Somtimes the first and second frets dont come in as crips as I want them to but other than that, it sound great. High overdrive or clean, the sound is almost flawless.

This is a great guitar for when I just wana rock out hard! I've been playing for awhile and I just love it. I compare it to my Ibanez and I would rather play my Bich. So I love it nuff said.

This is one of the most reliable guitar I have ever played. I wouldn't play at a gig without a backup, only because I break strings easaly. The finish is verry good and I think it will last. There is no pick guard but the pick dosent seen to damage the finish. The hardware is very nice and I don't think I would be changing any of it. I am going to cosimise the knobs just because I want to make it look a little cooler.

The action was a bit low, but it was messed around with alot at Guitar Center. It must have been there along time cas the price was cut so low. The finish was nice there were no body flaws as far as I see and the action was the only thing I had to fix.

It must have been on the shelf or a while 'coz it was priced down to $200 dollars and it is wonderful. It's like none of the other BC Rich's I've seen and it fits like a glove. The neck is longer than any other guitars I've ever played, it goes up to 24 (and its playable). It has BC Rich dual humbucklers and it sonds like heaven. sow for some specifics: - Agathis body - Maple bolt-on neck - Rosewood fingerboard - Adjustable bridge - Sealed BC Rich tuners - 25.5" scale length - 24 jumbo frets - Dot inlays - Chrome hardware.