Bich review by B.C. Rich

B.C. Rich: Bich

This guitar sounds good in most styles, despite looking like a specifically "Metal" guitar. I normally play light rock/indie music and it plays well, I sometimes play metal and this guitar is just a beast at playing metal, it rocks! :)

I've been playing guitar for about a year and a half and I own a Takamine Electro-Classical guitar, a Lindo Slim-Bl, and an Elevation Strat Imitation. Two of those were beginner guitars so I can't compare it to them. But I can compare it to my friends B.C. Rich Warlock and this Bich is miles better, all of his knobs have fallen off at least once and mine have stayed on.

This is a great live guitar, it managed to withstand about 3 hours constant playing:) The strap screws in to the back of the guitar, I think my dad personalised this so it works well. The finish had lasted 25 years with only a few scratches, just great:D

I don't know anything about how it was from the factory but when I received it, albeit 25 odd years on, it was in great condition. The action was alright, not too high and not too low :) The only flaw was the neck pick-up is a little temperamental, it only works when it wants too.

Not sure on the year this guitar was made but my dad bought it second hand about 20 years ago and the guy before had the guitar for 5 years so it's about 25 years old. It's got 24 frets and a Rosewood fretboard. It is unlike any other Bich I've seen, it's got a pointy "Fender-style" headstock and different electronics to other Biches. It has 2 volume knobs and one tone knob. It's got 3 switches, one Switch controls which of the 2 humbucker pick-ups is being used and the other two adjust the pick-ups.

danvwman
    I have 2 A Red 1986 USA neck thru with a Kaler and EMGs this is a shredder the neck is so thin it is like its not there. I picked this up at a pawn shop for $175 WITH the ohsc! Dummies didnt know what they had! Gotta love the Bronze series for making people think all BCRs suck LOL! The second was a beat up Special edition I picked up for $25 put some Dragon fire pups in it stripped the finish off the top and had to re do the neck angle. That is the stuff that makes people HATE BCRs sometimes they make a super jacked one and instead of burning it they sell it so then everybody thinks they suck. Good for me cause I love em and can pick them up super cheap!!!
    danvwman
    The one I got for $25 sounds better maybe its that wrap around bridge?