Bich Perfect 10 review by B.C. Rich

• Control Knobs: Dome Knobs
  • Electronics: 2 Volume, Master Tone, 3-way Toggle, Phase, Coil Taps, Varitone
  • Neck Pickup: Duncan Designed HB-102
  • Bridge Pickup: Duncan Designed HB-10

Great sound. Yo can make powerful powerchord with the 2 low strings. The high strings have a shiny sound, like a 12 strings of course. Very Inspiring guitar. Lots lots lots of button. I guess there's mic selection, phase/dephase and all kind of stuff. You can surely have the sound you want. I just love it!

The head is too big, the guitar lean. You have to purchase a new nut, either-wise you have a "8-string packet." Neal Moser guitar got some. Bought mine for 50$ + shipping. Expensive but compulsory. Maybe too much buttons. The red colour is perfect. Of course, it is a PERFECT Bich!

B.C. Rich is proud to introduce a handcrafted inspired imported version of the 10-string - the Perfect 10 Bich 10-string guitar. These guitars feature B.C. Rich's neck-through design, and a solid mahogany body and contrasting wood stringers. In addition to their eye-catching appeal, these instruments are designed for function.

The Perfect Bich 10-string guitars have a comfortable 24-5/8" scale on the 24 jumbo fret ebony fingerboard, headstock and neck binding, string-through-body design, Tune-o-matic-style bridge and two Duncan-Designed HB-102 pickups. The Perfect 10 is the model most faithful to the classic Bich 10-strings players remember. Its controls include 2 volume knobs, a tone knob, a 3-way toggle, 5-way chickenhead tone filter, two coil-tap switches, and one reverse-phase mini-switch.

Years ago B.C. Rich introduced the 10-string guitar to the world. Revolutionary in that it had the typical 6-string headstock, but it had an additional four strings that terminated in reverse at the headstock and went to tuners on the end of the body. Due to its totally huge sound and construction, the B.C. Rich 10-string has been seen on rock stages adorning pros such as Slash and Joe Perry. However until now, these 10-string instruments were only offered as handcrafted B.C. Rich instruments.

I would not recommend this gear as it is fucking awesome and wan't to be the only musician to got one! Got it since 3 years, played in big venue with it, everyone loved it!

AvoidingBee7
    Never thought I'd actually ever might wanna have a bc rich
    Hiltz
    High end B.C. Rich guitars kick serious ass man.
    SansTheSkeleton
    Yeah, but on the other hand their baseline models are some of the worst pieces of shit you can get. I had a Warbeast Blood Bound for a time and it was HORRIBLE. Stark contrast, considering I'm a Fender Strat and Vox AC30 guy now, haha.
    False_God
    Most low ends, by any brand are shit. Very few are of daycent quality.
    ruipalmeira
    Well, that's the norm I'd guess. Also guess I got lucky with my Jackson JS30(dinky), apart from being built in India, I find it to be a very interesting begginner instrument. Probably could've gotten more from my money back then with a guitar made by a slightly less prominent brand.
    zxxAACxxz
    Dude I completely agree with you, I still have a JS30RR (also made in India) for over 10 years now. It was also the guitar I've learned on. I've had many guitars over the years but I've always kept this one because it really does out do a lot of higher end guitars. There really is something special about it.
    Anjohl
    Especially since they're all made in the same factory by the same company. Until you get into the $1,000 range, all asian made guitars are essentially the same brand, regardless of what it says on the headstock.
    Anjohl
    Anything asian made via sweatshop is precluded from being classified as "high end".
    bngiii
    I have this model as an '86 Warlock. Coil tap, pre-amp and 6 position varitone. Although, mine came with Dimarzio humbuckers and a Kahler trem. Plays great. Would sound even better if I could play.
    DeathbyV
    I bought a Perfect 10 about a year after they first came out. At the time, only the dragon's blood red ones were available. I don't know why no one was able to get the natural finished ones, but none of the companies I talked to could get one even through it was advertised. The biggest issue was that they weren't selling what was advertised. The guitar was advertised as coming with Rockfield Mafia pickups. The one that I bought showed up with the Duncan designed pickups, and I didn't like getting ripped off like that. The guitars were $900.00 at the time, and the Rockfields are much higher quality than " Duncan Designed" cheap junk. Because of the pickup situation, I ended up sending it back to where I got it and buying something else. I could have held on to it and spent even more money to buy two DiMarzio super distortion pickups, making it I to the original 10 string Bichs, but I returned it on principle. I paid for the " mafias", not knock-on off stuff, and I was pretty disappointed because of that. The guitar itself was built well and fun to play, but I tried not to get too attached since I knew I was going to have to return it. I just wasn't going to spend almost $200. to fix getting ripped off.