Bronze Mockingbird review by B.C. Rich

B.C. Rich: Bronze Mockingbird

I play mainly metal and it fits awesome with metal. I've heard many people say that BC Rich doesn't deliver good sound especially on the cheaper series like the Bronze, but this guitar gets great sound through my 30 watt Crate and other amps. And my Zoom 606 pedal. Not much feedback at all because of the dual humbuckers. Also plays very nice on clean.

As I said before I play mainly metal and have been playing for about a year and a half. I also own a Fender DG-11E acoustic/electric and am getting a Jackson JS30 Kelly today, also have a Behringer V-Ampire LX 112 amp and a 30 and 15 watt Crate, and my Zoom pedal. If this were stolen I might buy it again, but I would probably save up and buy the Pro series Mockingbird, or the Nj series, but I would be pretty upset since I absolutely love this guitar. I love the shape, the feel sitting down and standing up, it just all around, looks, feels, and sounds great. If you buy this guitar get ready for years of happiness with it.

This guitar will withstand live playing without a doubt. I use it in my band all the time and its never let me down and I doubt it ever will. The strap buttons are nice and solid so it wont randomly fall off. I wouldn't use it at a gig without a backup because thats just not wise, but id be very confident in it lasting me throughout the gig.

I've adjusted nothing right away on this guitar. It came in a perfect setup. Except after about 6 months I had to readjust the bridge because of personal choice. No flaws whatsoever, came out of the box perfect.

The features on this guitar are standard. 24 regular frets, 3-way pickup selector. It doesn't have a whammy, so it's a fixed bridge. Nice finish that doesn't chip easily, I've had mine for a year and it doesn't have any paint missing. And is still in perfect working condition.