Bronze Warlock review by B.C. Rich

B.C. Rich: Bronze Warlock

Purchased from: Music Maker

Ive a pathetic 10-watt amp, which came with the guitar, but i decided to go to my friends house, and plug it into his brand new 30 watt amp... 2 minutes later, we had the neighbours complaining. Im a bit of a punk rocker myself, and this guitar makes playing the likes of Sum 41, Blink 182 etc a breeze! It makes Hammer ons and Pull offs a dream! Put on some distortion and... W O W!!!

I play punk-rock (eg. Blink 182) and a bit of heavy metal (eg. Metalica). For both genre's, it plays well, and looks the part. I havent been playing too long, but im getting a 30-watt amp this christmas (YAY!) Before buying this, I wish I had asked "Is there anything i can take for loving this too much?" If it were lost, I'd probably save up and get the gold series. They're the exact same, just with crazy designs on them!!!! OOOH! I wish it had its own breakfast-bar (Bye the way, im just going through the questions they suggest for the reviews) I'd like to share my thoughts on how amazing this guitar REALY is...oooh...

This guitar is quite a bit heavier than most other Elecs ive played. Even so, ive managed to play a few gigs with it. You get used to it. Just be VERY careful of the head as I explained in the last section. This is extremely reliable though other than that. The strap buttons are very well fitted. The finish is very resistable aswell... My dog cant even touch the finish!!! Although, it does tend to get covered in dirty finger prints easily. I usually keep an oil-cloth in my bag and give it a bit of a wipe before a gig. it makes it look amazing! a bit like those adds on tv for dish-washer where the things sparkle!!! HA HA HA!

I didn't realy find anything wrong with it in this section, except for the head. The head is quite pointy, and this is bad for 2 reasons. 1. It chips easily. Even in the bag. I suggest a big bag if you are getting this guitar, or, the Hardcase which is available for about 50-60 Euro. 2. When I first gor it, I was in my friends house jamming, his mum called me (Phone call) and i heard a loud "OW! You picece of!!!" and I had just cut my friend's arm pretty bad!!! BE CAREFUL WITH THIS BAD BOY!!!

3 words... Oh My Beep! This is my first electric guitar, and maybe i don't know a whole lot about electric guitars, but wow! I worked for 4 weeks for this beautiful guitar. Its got a beautiful fret board, thin enough and 25 frets long... Its Black... That shiny black that looks real slick when its polished up. Its one of those pointy type guitars that just says "Look at me everybody! Ive a big pointy black rock style guitar!" before you even say hello... The pack comes with a 10 watt amp, leads etc, plecs, strap, bag, the whole shabang!, which I suppose is good for anyone starting off. My tutor told me "I wouldnt reccomend starting off with an electric guitar" but i suppose he overlooked this one...