Bronze Warlock review by B.C. Rich

B.C. Rich: Bronze Warlock

The Warlock suits many types of music styles. Crank up the distortion for some heavy metal, or play clean and make a blink 182 sound. It does become very noisy if you crank up the distortion a little too much though, it makes a piercing sound sometimes. I love the distortion sound on the Warlock, but the clean sound could have been a little better.

The warlock is a good guitar to buy, its cheap, and effective. I have owned it nearly half a year and it has served me well. However, if you really want a great guitar you should skip past the Warlock for the reasons above.

The guitar is not amazing nor bad, its just average. Yes, it would hold up in live performances, but it will most likely not last for a long time, I've had mine for about 5 months now, and there has been many problems with it (Broken soundpad, wire snappage). The strap buttons are very solid and your strap should stay on easily. I am not sure if I would use it in a gig without a backup, from what ive seen I have a few problems with it that take quite a while to fix.

It has a very nice coat of red or black paint. The paint does chip pretty easily though, but otherwise its very good. The bolt where you insert the amp wire does come off very easily, which could snap some wires inside ( Like mine :-/ ) but just leave it be and it probably won't fall off.

Well, the Bronze Series Warlock is an excellent guitar. It has 24 Frets, and exceptional sound. I bought this guitar used but I still think it's a great guitar even though it was 160 USD off the normal price.