Bronze Warlock review by B.C. Rich

• Reviewer's score: 6.8 Neat
B.C. Rich: Bronze Warlock

This is basically set up like a Les Paul, same configuration. It has a heavier more driven sound. This hhas a warm sound when switched to the middle position, it gets kinda scratchy and isnt very bright when switched to the bridge position. I play country music and southern rock, and saw it as an alternative to a Les Paul. It would be well suited for Metal.

I typically wouldnt have picked it out for country music, but it has a nice humbucking sound, it also has a unique shape that definitley grabs attention. The headstock is dangerous, i have cut my arm on it before, it is overall a good guitar.

This is a nice and heavy guitar, definitely sturdy, weighs about as much as my Telecaster. I gigged with it twice a week last year, but laid it down on the stand when i bought my Strat and Tele. I definitely would rely on it w/o a backup, but I like playing other guitars during a gig. It has withstood a lot of abuse from traveling and from hitting walls.

When it was new it looked awesome. But 2 years later the widow headstock has taken a beating, and the corners have some nice chunks taken out of them. You cant really tell unless you look for them. This is an awkward thing to move around with in closed areas. It has a plastic nut which is starting to wear away. It does stay in tune, and once you lower hte action you can really pick on it. The knobs have held well, but the input jack has fallen into the guitar, it was hard to get back out. and b/c of that and the corners, I'm not going to rate it as high.

- 24 frets - Rosewood fretboard - 2 humbuckers along with a 3 way Switch - 2 tone knobs and 1 volume pot - HardTail bridge