Bronze Warlock review by B.C. Rich

B.C. Rich: Bronze Warlock

Purchased from: musiciansfriend.com

This guitar is perfect for my punk/metal playing style. I'm usin a 30watt Marshall amp with it, and with or without distortion, it has a very rich sound. My friend said the sound is almost as good as his Les Paul!

The only other thing to say is this - this guitar is awesome!

I've havent used this guitar at a gig yet, but I'm, agine it would hold up very well. The hardware is on there pretty good, and the strap buttons are great compared to my last few guitars. The finish on it ispretty average, and probable wont wear off for a good year or two. If i ever played in a gig though, I would probably bring a backup, just to be safe.

Well, it may have just been the company I ordered from, but there was a lot of tuning up I had to do on it before I played. The strings had rust on them, the input had fallen into the guitar, and their was quite a few chips out of the edges.

This guitar is one hard rockin metallic powerhouse! It has the spiky death look, a pointy head (perfect for stabbin eyes out)and is the lightest guitar I have ever used. It has 24 frets, perfect for those high solo notes. The only problem I have noticed is the difficulty of inding a gig bag. This guitar is a bit larger then others, but I can deal with that!